BTCBitz Always with you
1. You agree and accept to receive SMS, E-mail and other advertisement content from BTCBITZ Co. Ltd.
2. BTCBITZ Co. Ltd. is not responsible or liable for any false information on our website, mass emails, link advertisements, mouth publish, bulk SMS or any other marketing services prided to user. You are requested to validate the information from alternative source before taking any actions.
3. The company will actively analyze customer account activity for any signs of money laundering or any customer whom in the opinion of the company has the appearance of involvement in money laundering activities will have their account terminated permanently.
4. Company never ask you to disable Authentication. It is only disabled when the user chooses to do so. If someone requests you to disable Authentication or any other account security tool, most likely it’s a scam (phishing).
5. Don't use abuse words, shouts, insults, when you try to contact company by mail, call or face to face. If company notice, the user accounts will be permanently blocked. Company not answerable for this.
Information Collection and Use
1. We use your information to operate our website's business activities. For example, we may use this data to contact you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers, resolve disputes, troubleshoot issues, and enforce our website's terms and conditions.
2. The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. We do not trade or share your private information with others. If you subscribe to electronic newsletters or other communications from our website, you will always have an option to unsubscribe immediately.
BTCBITZ Co. Ltd. want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called log data. this log data may include information such as your computer’s internet protocol browser version, pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. these are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our service. you may either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. if you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
1. Company can change the terms and conditions at any point of time.
2. These terms and conditions may change from time to time. If such changes are made, they will be effective immediately, and we will notify you by a news posted on our website's home page of the changes that have been made.
3. If you disagree with the changes that have been made, you should be brought to our attention by contacting us and providing us with information relating to your concern.
1. BTCBITZ Co. Ltd. welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms and Conditions.
2. You may also mail your concerns to us at the following mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org